Wednesday, March 03, 2010


LOL @ our alien faces! Some of the cool photos from the straight shank glass are on my fb album!


So I did my 2.4km run on monday and clocked 11:45. Slower than my secondary school timings by a minute plus. & that means I didn't maintain my timing, I'm growing old! (and lazy).

had a nice talk to syairah after art today, we'll be there for each other okay babe! Haven't been talking much to the usual group of study mates again. Not to be emotional or anything, but sometimes I really feel so isolated from everybody. Its always been up and down, maybe cause I'm always not there or.. I don't know.


Have loads of things to do tonight, prep board submission's tomorrow. 12 art essay outlines, 1 geog essay outline, and everything to study for common test.

So far behind time, help :[

No comments: